Marc Bächtold takes the protection of your personal data seriously and adheres to the legal data protection regulations. Personal data is collected on this website only to the technically necessary extent. Under no circumstances will the data collected be sold or passed on to third parties for any other reason.
The following declaration gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for what purpose.
§1 Name and contact details of the controller
Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU data protection basic regulation (DS-GVO) is Marc Bächtold, Sandweg 2, 75217 Birkenfeld, Germany, Tel.: +491622626063
§2 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that are personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or limit the processing if statutory retention obligations exist.
(3) If we make use of contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§3 Your rights
You have the following rights towards us with regard to personal data concerning you:
to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DS-GMO. In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, insofar as these have not been collected by us, and about the requirement the existence of automated decision making, including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information on its details;
to immediately request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DS-GVO;
to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
in accordance with Art. 18 DS-GMO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DS-GVO;
to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person in charge, in accordance with Art. 20 DS-GVO;
in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DS-GMO, to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DS-GMO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
§4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS- GMO):
date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
the amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
evaluation of system security and stability as well as
for other administrative purposes.
Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
(3) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies or comparable software, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c)
Flash cookies (plus f)
HTML5 storage objects (plus f)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
f) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. We also use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your mobile device. These objects store the required data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and your browser history manually.
(4) We also use analysis services when you visit our website. More detailed explanations are given below.
§5 Use of our contact form
(1) If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address and a name are required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
(2) Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
(3) The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
§6 Passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO,
the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DS-GMO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DS-GMO, and
this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GMO.
§7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time.
(4) You can inform us about your objection under the following contact data: firstname.lastname@example.org
§8 Use of analysis programs
I. Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. “(“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google will reduce your IP address within Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area beforehand. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with further services associated with website and Internet use.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that the IP addresses are processed further in abbreviated form, so that a personal relationship can be ruled out. As far as the data collected about you is personal, it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework . The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a device-independent analysis of visitor flows that is carried out via a user ID. You can use your customer account under
“My data”, “personal data” to deactivate the cross-device analysis of your use.
II. use of jetpack
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Jetpack to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. We also use the system for measures to protect the security of the website, e.g. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov . The legal basis for the use of Jetpack is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(2) Cookies (more details in § 3) are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored on a server in the USA. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website in its entirety. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the setting in your browser or by clicking the “Click here to Opt-out” button at http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out
(3) This website uses Jetpack with an extension which shortens IP addresses immediately after they have been collected in order to exclude any possibility of personal reference.
(4) Third Party Information: Automattic Inc, 60 29 th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110- 4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, and the Third Party Tracking Technology Provider: Quantcast Inc, 201 3 rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103-3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
§9 Use of YouTube in extended data protection mode
§10 Data security
(1) We use the most common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
(2) We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Google Analytics deaktivieren
The graphics and texts on the Internet pages www.marc-photographie.com are subject to the copyright of Marc Bächtold. Logos or lettering of products or companies not belonging to Marc Bächtold are subject to the copyright of the respective manufacturer or company. Any use of the contents of our pages for non-private purposes requires our prior written consent.
A liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of our sides is not taken over in any case.
We have placed links to other websites on our website. The following applies to all these links: We would like to expressly emphasize that we have no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore we dissociate ourselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked sides on our homepage. This declaration applies to all links on our homepage and to all contents of the pages to which the banners lead.